Sunday, December 19, 2010

My how time flies...








When I was little, I wished to be 13, then 16 (so I could drive) then 18, etc. My mom would always say, "You wish time would pass by quickly right now, but when you get older, time will just fly by!"




I can't believe it is one week until Christmas and two weeks until a new year is upon us. Wasn't it just October...wasn't it just summertime...wasn't it just last Christmas and New Years?!? Wow. I feel so old.

Isn't it funny how slowly time seems to go by when you are waiting for a special event or occasion or a vacation? But when you're on vacation, time seems to just speeds by.

My nephew turns 4 years old tomorrow and it just seems like yesterday, he was this adorable drooling baby so happy and content with life! I feel so old :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment