Thursday, June 17, 2010

"What is your joy in life?"

Me and my niece Sarah (June 12, 2010)


I got asked this question last week and it's still rolling around in my little head. Making people feel better, relax and decreases their stress makes me happy and is the reason that I love my job! My husband is awesome and one my biggest supporters in my life. He is my marketer, analyzer, "business partner", main communicator, sounding board, idea guru and he would have no problems with me giving him a massage daily! Steven is my "other half", my soul mate and my world.
I enjoy my three crazy dogs, Kody, a 100 lb Akita, Lizzie, a 60 lb rescued chocolate lab mix, and our newest addition, Gabby, a 25 lb 16 week rescue puppy. They are the best dogs and they always have their tails wagging when I walk through the door. I have the best friends who have been with me through "thick and thin", one of them I have known since I was a toddler! My family is awesome! My mom and dad are the best in the world and my two sisters and two brothers have unbreakable bonds. Jimmy and Sarah, my niece and nephew are the sweetest and cutest things ever. I could just eat them up! I was also blessed with the best in-laws in the world who love me and accepted me into their family since day 1. So I guess that's my joy in life...what's yours?

1 comment:

  1. 1) A quiet house
    2) Reading stories to Jimmy
    3) Going out on the boat
    4) Working
    5) Working out with Anna in the AM
    6) Indian Food
    7) Swimming in the pool
    8) Cooking on Friday Nights
    9) Having Jimmy crawl into our bed on Saturday mornings
    10) Taking pictures

    ReplyDelete